207 Posts of PPSC Cooperative Society Inspector Recruitment 2018
PPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Punjab Cooperative Society Inspector Vacancies 2018 | Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites applications for the post of Inspectors Cooperative Society, Govt of Punjab to fill up total 207 vacancies. All eligible candidates should have to apply before
Last date – 03 Apr 2018
Check the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job description & other details of ppsc inspector recruitment given below:
- Job Position : Inspector (Cooperative Society)
- of Post : 207 (UR-104, Others-103)
- Job Category : Govt Jobs 2018
- Pay Scale :10,300 – 34,800 + GP Rs.4200
- Recruiting Organisation : PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)
Reservation of Posts:
|Category Post||Name of Post/ Category||Total Post|
|74||Freedom Fighters Punjab||02|
|75||Sports Person, Punjab||04|
|76||Physically Handicapped, Punjab|
76-A Visually Impaired
76-B Hearing Impaired
|77||Schedules Caste others, Punjab||21|
|78/79||Schedules Caste others Ex-Servicemen/LDSEM,Punjab||04|
|80||Schedules Caste others Sports Person, Punjab||01|
|81||Balmiki/Mazbhi SikhS Punjab||21|
|82/83||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Ex-Servicemen/LDSEM, Punjab||04|
|84||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sports Person Punjab||01|
|85||Backward Classes Punjab||20|
|86/87||Backward Classes Ex-Servicemen/LDSEM,Punjab||04|
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree from any recognized Uni/Inst. Please ensure that Degree result should be declared as before apply.
- Must have at least 120 hours computer course certificate.
- Must passed Punjabi subject up to 10th Standard.
Age Limit : 18 – 37 years as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation : Age relaxation will be provide for various categories as per govt rules. See details in official notification blow.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination of 340 Marks which contains 170 objectives questions (each of 2 Marks).
- Written Examination only
Written Exam Pattern :
- Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability – 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- GK/Current Affairs & History – 70 Questions (140 Marks)
(a) Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability (100 Questions)
(b) General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including the following:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
(c) History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement and History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should have to apply online through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in Before 03.04.2018. Please ensure your eligibility before apply.
Apply Online : www.ppsc.gov.in
Application Fee for Gen/OBC – Rs.1125 and Others Rs.3000, Pwd-1750, Ex-servicemen – 500
- Online registration Start from : 14.03.2018
- Last Date to apply online : 03.04.2018
- Last date to submit fee through bank challan : 10.04.2018
- Last date to receive hard copy : 17.04.2018.