Punjab PCS 2022 Recruitment, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
About PPSC Exam Notification: Punjab Civil Services 2022 also known as PCS is a combined competitive examination commenced every year by PPSC or Punjab Public Service Commission. This examination provides the chance to seek various posts in many departments. The candidate will be recruited to several administrative posts and in this regard collect complete information. Collect all the information related to Punjab Civil Services Exam 2022 are as follows:
PPSC Exam Notification 2022:
- Punjab PCS 2022 Application Form has been released in the month of June 2022.
Punjab PCS 2022 Exam Date:
Find below the PPSC Exam Notification 2022 Date related information such as Application form available date, Deadline to submit PPSC Recruitment 2022, Last date to submit the online fee, etc:
Start the online registration date
Last date for Punjab Civil Services Exam Registration
Last Date for Depositing the Application Fees (Offline)
Admit card will release
will notify later
Punjab PCS 2022 Exam Date (Prelims)
Punjab PCS 2022 Exam Date (Mains)
will notify later
will notify later
PCS Application Form 2022:
The PPSC Exam Notification 2022 Application form will be released in June 2022. The interested candidate can fill the form online. Here are the steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gov.in
- First, create a login ID and register yourself.
- Now login again through your registration ID.
- Then click on the application form for PPSC civil services exam 2022.
- Enter your all details like name, contact details, educational qualification, and career details.
- Then Upload a scanned copy of the candidate photograph and candidate signature in a given format.
- Check your all details carefully and apply.
PCS Exam 2022 Application Fee Charges:
- Online application fee charges for all categories will be Rs 500/-, the Examination fee will be Rs 2500/-
- Online application fee charges for Physically Handicapped candidates will be Rs. 500/-, the Examination fee will be Rs. 1250/-
- Online application fee charges for SC/ST of all states and BC of Punjab will be Rs. 500/-, the Examination fee will be Rs. 625/-
- Online application fee charges for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab will be Rs. 500/- However, there will be no examination fee for this category candidate.
Punjab PCS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below some steps PCS Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed Graduation from some recognized institute.
- Those who are appearing candidates may also apply for the examination.
- Appearing candidates may apply for the Preliminary examination.
- Candidates may require producing a passing degree of that year to move for the main competitive examination.
- The candidate must have passed Punjabi till the level of matriculation.
- The age limit to apply for the examination is 21 to 28 years for DSP (Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officer) as of 01.01.2022 and for other posts, the age limit should be 21 to 37 years as on 01.01.2022.
- For the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails).
- Minimum Height (men) should be 5 feet 7 inches, Chest Measurement should be 33 inches, and expended should be 34.5 inches.
- Minimum Height (women) should be 5 feet 3 inches.
Punjab PCS 2022 Selection Process:
The selection procedure to fill the posts in various departments of the Punjab Civil Services Exam 2022. The exam will be commenced in three different stages such as:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Punjab PCS 2022 Exam Pattern:
About Punjab Civil Services Exam 2022 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- There will be two papers, Paper I includes General Studies 100 Marks (2 Marks Each) for 200 marks.
- Paper-II will be Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) for 80 Marks (2.5 Marks Each) for 200 marks.
- Note: Both the papers will be Objective Type with Multiple Choice Questions. The time duration for both exams will be 120 minutes and extra 20 minutes will be initiated to visually impaired candidates. There will be no negative marking in the written test. The question paper will be bilingual and printed in Roman Script and Punjabi script.
Punjab PCS Main Examination:
- Paper-I will be for English for 100 marks.
- Paper-II will be for Punjabi for 100 marks
- Paper-III will be for Essay 150 marks
- Paper IV will be for General Studies Paper – I (Geography, History) for 250 marks
- Paper V will be for General Studies Paper-II (Indian Polity, Constitution) for 250 marks
- Paper VI General Studies Paper – III (Stat, Economy, Security) will be for 250 marks
- Paper VII will be for General Studies Paper – IV (Environment, Decision Making, Sci & Tech) for 250 marks
Paper VIII will be for Interview for 150 marks
The Last stage of the Exam will be the Interview. The interview shall be conducted for only those candidates who qualify based on their performance in the main competitive examination and who fulfill the criteria of eligibility. Names of qualified candidates shall be arranged in order of merit according to the aggregate marks obtained in the main written examination and the interview.
PPCS Admit Card:
Those who have Punjab PCS Exam 2022-23 Registered and get done with the online application form will seek to admit card a few days before the date of examination. Hall ticket or admit card is easily available on the official website ww.ppsc.gov.in. The admit card consisted of information like name, roll number, exam center, date and time, and personal details.
Punjab Civil Services Exam Result:
The candidate’s name will be arranged according to the merit to attain aggregate marks acquired in written examination and interview. Merit list will be provided through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in