Skip to content
- Tripura Chief Minister launched an e-cabinet system at Agartala to promote digital
infrastructure development and digitisation of government services and information.
- E -Cabinet system is a powerful software portal for State Governments to conduct
Cabinet meetings electronically and online mode.
- It Is developed by National Information Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY).
- Tripura has become the fourth state—and second in the Northeast—after Uttarakhand,
Uttar Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh, to have introduced an e-cabinet system.
- It maximizes usage of technology in meetings and reduces paper use.
- It automates workflow activities of meetings; before, during and after.
- It is designed for smart tablets, with rich UI and UX elements, for ease of use.
- Push & Pull mechanism built in portal ensures high security needed for Cabinet matters.
- Build institutional memory & knowledge repository, enabling quick search & retrieval.
- For virtual meetings eCabinet is integrated with Bharat VC solution of NIC